Christodoulos G. Vassiliades & Co LLC will attend The 4th STEP Europe Conference 2019
Christodoulos G. Vassiliades & Co LLC Representative, Sanela Trzin will attend STEP Europe Conference 2019 which will take place on 27th and 28th of June at Four Seasons Hotel Limassol.
An international panel of speakers, including academics, politicians, private practitioners and people from the business community, will share their views on hot and cross border topics such as: family governance and succession; family mobility; beneficial ownership registers; and taxation of executives, employees, shareholders and private equity managers in relation to remuneration schemes.
- Cross-border family succession issues
- People and families on the move: new residence and citizenship destinations
- Family governance and succession: towards the new generation
- Beneficial Ownership Registers under the 4th and 5th AML Directives: an update
- Taxation on executives, employees, shareholders, private equity managers: phantoms, stock options, bonus, classes of shares
- Trusts and trust-like arrangements in civil law countries
- Tax issues to consider in a cross-border divorce
- Private clients, private choices and public freedoms