Our Law Firm continues strengthening its positions in the international legal rankings directory The Legal 500: Europe, Middle East & Africa.
We are pleased to announce that our Law Firm has been named and recommended as the Leading Law Firm 2018 as well as the Top Tier Law Firm 2018 in two practice areas namely; Commercial, Corporate and M&A and Maritime and Admiralty.
Furthermore, our Firm has been recommended in the following 3 practice areas:
- Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate and Construction
We are proud to announce that our Maritime and Admiralty department received Tier 1 recognition. Our team is noted as one which “handles the full range of maritime matters such as the purchase of vessels and yacht registrations and also serves as deputy registrar of the Belize-ship registry. Recent highlights include advising the vendor on the sale of nine bulk oil barges.”
Our Commercial, Corporate and M&A team received its’ first Tier 1 recognition and our Managing Director is cited as a person who “always finds solutions without ever cutting corners”, “provides very high levels of service’ and handles the full array of corporate and commercial matters with a particular strength in cross-border mergers and acquisitions”.
The Dispute Resolution Department team was noted as a ‘first-class’ team successfully represented a Cypriot company in an ex-parte order against a former manager prohibiting him from soliciting or communicating with clients. Christodoulos Clerides is an ‘excellent negotiator’.
And finally, our Intellectual Property Department team has been characterized as one which “provides ‘accurate advice’ and Maria Kyriacou is recommended.”
We are also very proud that 7 of our lawyers are recommended for their excellence, namely:
- in relation to our main area of practice, Commercial, Corporate and M&A, our Managing Partner Christodoulos G. Vassiliades and Deputy Managing Director Koulla Demetriou were recommended as well as Michalis Pittakis, Head of Corporate Department, was proclaimed as a Legal 500 Next Generation Lawyer;
- for Dispute Resolution Christodoulos Clerides is listed in the “Leading lawyers” list. The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2018’s guide to outstanding lawyers in Europe, Middle East & Africa;
- in relation to Intellectual Property, Maria Kyriacou is recommended;
- finally, in relation to Real Estate and Construction Marianna Pavlides and Savvas Georgiou are recommended.
In light of this achievement we would like to extend our sincere thanks to all our clients, without whom this achievement would not have been possible.
For a complete view of our profile click here.