Our team of qualified Solicitors of England & Wales at VASSILIADES & CO. (UK) LIMITED have considerable experience in representing clients in all types of corporate and commercial transactions, including but not limited to:
- Mergers & Acquisitions;
- Establishment of Joint Ventures;
- Transaction structuring and negotiation;
- Auction process and process documentation;
- Buy- and sell-side due diligence;
- Debt and equity commitments;
- Share Purchase Agreements;
- Shareholders Agreements;
- Banking and finance transactions;
- Real Estate Finance transactions;
- Commercial lease agreements, construction and services agreements;
- Sale and purchase agreements;
- License agreements, technology transfer agreements, agreements on transfer of exclusivity rights.
Our M&A and joint venture expertise include transactions fully governed by English law and transactions governed by both Cyprus and English law.
Our Solicitors can provide transactional support from an early stage of negotiating a transaction to post-transactional support. In particular, our transactional team can actively participate in the negotiation and drafting of preliminary agreements about the transaction documents, conduct due diligence of the target assets, and draft and negotiate the main transaction documents.
Our Solicitors also have substantial experience in real estate finance transactions involving UK real estate between international lenders and borrowers. We can assist in all types of security transactions – including drafting and negotiating of personal and professional guarantees, share pledges, mortgages, and security over other assets.
In addition to the above, we complement our transactional services support by covering a wide range of business areas, including incorporating UK companies and day-to-day administration, Trustee & Fiduciary Services, Yachting and Shipping law services, intellectual property law services, and tax planning.